Reduce your carbon footprint and save money on your monthly utility bills with energy efficient upgrades to your home.
The AmeriTrust PowerSaver program from AmeriTrust Home Mortgage offers a $1,000 closing cost credit when a homebuyer (or homeowner refinancing their home) makes specific eco-friendly home improvements with the FHA 203k renovation loan.
Eligible home improvements include:
- Energy Star furnace
- Energy Star air conditioner
- Energy Star water heater
- Duct sealing
- Approved insulation
- Approved window replacement
- Storm window/door installation
- Energy Star specified roof repair/replacement
- Ground source heat pump
- Sustainable energy upgrades like fuel cells, solar panels or wind turbine
To qualify, you need to roll a minimum of $3,500 of eligible improvements into your FHA 203k loan.
Contact a mortgage consultant today to see what else could qualify you for the AmeriFirst PowerSaver!